There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I dig the dam world with my finger nails to find that green and bleu fabric !!

 

 

I did that project some time ago when I was Zdesign but I was producing my furniture in Domain .

 It’s a 3700 m2 villa , I actually did not chose that color it was a strong , very strong request from the princess , I dig the dam world with my finger nails to find that green and bleu fabric !! that is why now I’m doing my own fabric according to my princesses’ desire . . It turns a bit heavy but some how I like it . 







9 comments:

vicki archer said...

These rooms are amazing Zelda, xv.

Mélanie said...

Vicky is right ! Amazing is the proper world ...I don't like blue neither green but you know how to use it and it looks fantastic

Patricia Gray said...

Hi Zelda
What absolutley beautiful fabric. I love the two tone color combination!!

Could you please use this link to update the postings for my Blog in your sidebar:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/patriciagrayincblogspot

Thanks
Patricia

Patricia Gray said...

Hi Zelda
Did you see that I tagged you on my post "Six Things About About Me"?

Zelda said...

hoooo Patricia that's a great oner .... thank you so mush ,,,

Zelda said...

hoooo Patricia that's a great oner .... thank you so mush ,,,

viera said...

Actually the green-blue colour is just beautiful. Very interesting !

Pascale said...

Sublime comme toujours, tu as vraiment de la chance d'avoir de si jolis projets.

Pascale

. said...

I love your work. Just superb!

Pages