There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sandrine Saint Hilaire and Siamese named Garbage

Sandrine Saint Hilaire is one of my sweet heart dear friend since George Washington was elected , that’s make us very good looking for our age .
Sadrine is the magician of putting stuff together, she would match a garbage bag with washing machine and look smart and cozy . she ‘s the only one I know who can wear a 2 cent ring and make it look a million $ she has that talent as well with working with precious and countless materials, antiques and custom made furniture’s for exclusive villas and clients in Belgium France Spain Italy , writing for interior magazines, theatre décors , haute couture bag designs and so on … you name it ! she don’t even have a web site !


But most of all she’s the only one who see a dragon in the cloud at age of …. Wise woman. Because Sandrine is special she has this poesy and that down to hearth combination that makes her unique .







She was my inspiration, I became an interior designer because of her, she‘s such a good one !!
Detritus is her cat who came from a shelter … yes a real Siamese! Who else but Sandrine would find a better match ,,,
Ps: detritus mean garbage ;-)

Here is her salon, I took the picture one morning when I was sleeping over in Belgium, she was still sleeping.










6 comments:

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Hi Zelda...I had fun looking at your site...I'll be back!

vicki archer said...

I love 'garbage' - so cute.

Zelda said...

Linda you are most welcome

Vicki : is'nt she ?/!! actualy in french it's detritus with the Uuu that give a little aristocratic flair . ;-)

Pascale said...

J'aime beaucoup cette décoration;

Pascale

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

Clearly this woman is living my dream!

Mélanie said...

love her style ! in the 1st picture , what kind of fabric did she use for the curtains , this is so dramtic I love it ..neoclassical is definitely my style ...

Pages