Sunday, May 8, 2011

THANK YOU TO ALL MY DEAR Friends who supported me ...

 
Najma my lovely client making a flower arrangement
My friend Elias from Lebanon , driven by mutual admiration

 Keiko Mutho as you already know her ... look like a porcelain doll this night
Hafaf , the best even maker in Kuwait seating in the chair shiny as always .

 Walid Khalil , probably the most brilliant mind and kind soul I know , supportive and guiding me 
Z.girl

Left : Mahmoud Salah project manager and architect MY MANTOR !since 15 years , Aaly Farkouh architect  a great figure in kuwait , and Eng Sami fouad  GM Arabi enartich

Mahmoud showing the project we did

My Adopted Familly - Anna Maria et Rosario Vigliar . Anna maria is my trully gardian angel

Toufic , my best freind since 15 years , he is better than a brother ,much better !

Bashar my twin adopted brother , we literally flipping out for same stuff same time same taste same humor , same crazy, that's a rare connection , Hafaf her boss the most lovely strong energetic in-lighted person I know here !



 CLaudia my adorable colorful fashion designer , and now fashion manager at Al ostoura bravo !! habibity
Anglique, life advisor , dear friend for years and years , a real princess for real in life in reality , I love her straightness , she always have the right words at right time , she always been here for me for good and bad moment and that's what's matter the most ...



right to left  :My partner Gobran Saba , the kindness and straightness combined in one man . and Mahmoud sala , and the great Artist Mohamad Ali . and Eng Sami Fouad GM Arabi Enartich


Girl talk


And thank to all the visitors that are not on picture for dicretions reasons . i'm really glad you came .

No comments:

Pages